Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Unhappy I have absolutely had ENOUGH!

Hi all,

Im new here. I'll try keeping it short because i dont want to cause any of you even more anxiety

About 7 months ago i was in bed watching youtube on my phone when i suddenly got a random vertigo/fainting feeling.. i was absolutely mortified. I called out to my mum and she came to my room and when i got up i felt really off balance and felt like i was swaying to one side even though i wasnt. EVER since that night i have felt dizzy, lightheaded and off balance all day everyday and its been 7 months now. I AM ABSOLUTELY SICK OF IT! I cant explain how sick of it i am.

Iv had a blood test everything was fine
    MRI for head everything was fine (except for a 1cm pineal gland cyst which apparently is too small to be causing any symptoms) .. i even saw a neuro surgeon just to make sure (dont you worry!)
    Iv seen a naturopath and taken some weird herbs for a month.. and nothing
    Got my vision checked.. vision is fine.. i dont need glasses
    everytime i get my blood pressure checked its fine
    i got an x ray at my dentist to make sure my wisdom teeth arent impacted
    IV EVEN ASKED PSYCHICS!
    I also had that heart monitor on me for like 30 seconds and it was fine..

I feel like i need a 24 hour blood pressure monitor on me
    I feel like i need to get my blood sugar checked every few hours
    I feel like i need to check my heart for more than 30 seconds
    I feel like i want to check my lungs
    or my spine?
    or my neck muscles?
    or see an ENT or neurologist?

PLEASE can someone reassure me that this is just anxiety?

It feels way too real to be anxiety.. the best way to explain this is.. I feel like my body has been poisoned.. and theres waves of adrenaline pumping through my body.. it feels like something is too high or too low (blood pressure or sugar) or nerve damage! like in the temples.. like an on/off pressure

I cant even see properly! I get right sided headaches.. i get random stabbing pains in my head....pressure in my head.. i always feel like im going to faint, but its been 7 months and i havent fainted once

when will this go away? how? what do i do?I

Has anyone else had this?? How is this NOT physical????

I thought my problems were physical too until I landed in the emergency room. The doctor checked everything, and assured me it was anxiety. I called my pdoc, who upped my antidepressant and put me on Tranxene, every 4 hours. Within 10 days, I was back to my old self. I can assure you, what you have is out of control anxiety. Therefore, you have got to get it treated (most likely with medication). A "normal" person, a person without anxiety, would not be saying they feel like they've been poisoned. They also would never need to have their blood sugar checked "every few hours". They would just get their heart and lungs checked at the doctor's office, and when they checked out fine, that would be the end of it.