Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

new and not sure what to say.

Hello all,
    My name is Chelsea, I am 24 and live in California.

I am new to this site. I feel I need a support group and people who wont judge me.
    I am so tired of living in fear and hating myself. I am so tired of not being able to be a normal person.
    Im tired of hurting and having awful feelings in my chest and my heart beating fast and my face going numb over little things.
    I am so sick and tired of people not understanding. No doctors. No one. No help. I have tried for help. I am at my rock bottom.
    Had to vent but If anyone would like to talk to me, I would be more than happy.

One finger or two?
    Hi Chelsea, welcome to the community.

Fear not as you are among friends here. Nobody here will judge you, we are here to help one another. Rest easy that there is nothing wrong with you, nothing bad is going to happen to you.

How much do you know of anxiety, what is is, why it happens and how to live with it (temporarily)

For some, knowledge really is all the power they need to take the steps toward recovery.

Hang in there..

MiST
    It's what your right hands for..