Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Does this sound like anxiety? weird moods

I've been having these weird temporary anxious moods for about 2-3 years now.
    My day starts off good, but usually when the end of the day approaches I get in a weird mood for about 1-3 hours. During this time I feel depressed, anxious, spacey, difficult to talk to people, and worried about the future. Ill think things like "what if this anxiety/ depression gets worse", "could it be more serious then anxiety", etc. During this time I like to be alone, and eventually it goes away. Some days it will occur more often and other days it never pops up.

My question are:
    does this seem typical in anxiety?
    Is something maybe triggering this?

Quote Originally Posted by glacierman View Post
    I've been having these weird temporary anxious moods for about 2-3 years now.
    My day starts off good, but usually when the end of the day approaches I get in a weird mood for about 1-3 hours. During this time I feel depressed, anxious, spacey, difficult to talk to people, and worried about the future. Ill think things like "what if this anxiety/ depression gets worse", "could it be more serious then anxiety", etc. During this time I like to be alone, and eventually it goes away. Some days it will occur more often and other days it never pops up.

My question are:
    does this seem typical in anxiety?
    Is something maybe triggering this?
    My anxiety heightens as the day goes on. I've spent most of my life procrastinating going to bed at night ... another biproduct of anxiety. We tend to not finish projects and avoid dealing with things, so the guilt abd pressure builds over the day and things that remind us of our reality will cause more anxiety. For me, bedtime is like confirmation that I wasted another day. I'm always hard on myself about it - but usually this is going on subconsciously. I even avoidwatching TV at night now because it feels like a prescription of time lost against an activity I haven't earnt the right to enjoy.

Some of my personal views ... hope it helps.