Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thumbs down needing some serious support please x

hello

just to give you a short background of my mental health history:

25 y/o
    experiencing panic disorder leading to agoraphobia for 7/8 years
    specific phobia of diarrhoea, losing control of body

lately i had a discussion with my boyfriend regarding our future lives and marriage and all that, and the end point of the conversation was that he's not sure yet... also around that time experiencing a panic attack on an airplane

... since then (1 1/2 months ago) been suffering anxiety getting worse and worse

now its to the point where I'm experiencing anxiety and panic attacks and severe diarrhoea in work... i work 12 hour shifts so this is a nightmare

he remains very supportive which is great, but i feel like my anxiety is getting worse and worse and I'm losing control of myself...

Quote Originally Posted by rarakookoo View Post
    hello

just to give you a short background of my mental health history:

25 y/o
    experiencing panic disorder leading to agoraphobia for 7/8 years
    specific phobia of diarrhoea, losing control of body

lately i had a discussion with my boyfriend regarding our future lives and marriage and all that, and the end point of the conversation was that he's not sure yet... also around that time experiencing a panic attack on an airplane

... since then (1 1/2 months ago) been suffering anxiety getting worse and worse

now its to the point where I'm experiencing anxiety and panic attacks and severe diarrhoea in work... i work 12 hour shifts so this is a nightmare

he remains very supportive which is great, but i feel like my anxiety is getting worse and worse and I'm losing control of myself...
    HI, are you seeking any kind of treatment? If not, please do. Then you will begin to feel better. There are natural therapies or medication etc.... : )

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by JustaGal View Post
    HI, are you seeking any kind of treatment? If not, please do. Then you will begin to feel better. There are natural therapies or medication etc.... : )

thank you for your reply.

yes i do - i take a multi-vitamin, magnesium, omega 3 and l-lysine.

i also take bromazepam 3mg as needed.

have previously been for counselling (unsuccessful).

i also exercise and eat pretty well.

i don't really know what to do - haven't felt this bad in a loooooonnnnng time.

Quote Originally Posted by rarakookoo View Post
    thank you for your reply.

yes i do - i take a multi-vitamin, magnesium, omega 3 and l-lysine.

i also take bromazepam 3mg as needed.

have previously been for counselling (unsuccessful).

i also exercise and eat pretty well.

i don't really know what to do - haven't felt this bad in a loooooonnnnng time.
    Sorry you are feeling bad. I have been there. That is good you are taking care of your self with diet and exercise. My next step would be to google a holistic nutritionist in your area to see what they can do for the stomach issues etc.... Just know you will find healing.