Hello everyone, this might be a bit long so bear with me please.

I have a very long history of anxiety and other conditions (such as depression) and once in a while I hit these points in my life where I just become desperate, it feels like nothing could ever get worse than last time but guess what, it actually did/does.
So, I'll try to explain the issue I'm having right now without going too much into detail in order to keep this post relatively short.

A few months ago, I had my first experience of what I would call "Repeated Sleep Paralysis" . Just like the name indicates, experiencing Sleep Paralysis repeatedly within short periods (and by short periods I mean every time I try to fall asleep, so if I try to fall asleep 20 times it will happen 20 times) of time and in my case, right before falling asleep after a long night of not being able to sleep. I was obviously terribly scared of this since Sleep Paralysis by itself is already a very scary thing, having it happen constantly as one is trying to sleep is definitely what I would call "torture" , and at the time I remember having it trigger by having horrible sleep patterns and abusing Ritalin / Coffee. So, a few months have passed and I sort of learned my lesson, I still take Ritalin once in a while but I try to keep it at the recommended level or even lower and the same goes for coffee, yet, lately I've been extremely anxious about something (I'm not quite sure what) .
So yesterday, I went to bed at midnight, woke up around 3AM which is the usual and I tried to go back to sleep because it has been quite a long time since I had a good night of rest. It didn't work, even though I used all my known "techniques" to successfully go back to sleep, and only this morning I was able to finally get some rest... but before I fell asleep, I had massive headaches (on top of my head which is really weird and feels horrible) and all of a sudden as I fall asleep, I wake up right after because of Sleep Paralysis but I couldn't breathe, I had put my face against the pillow and there was just no way I could move my body and got into a massive panic state, after a bit I managed to finally get rid of it and catch a breath, ended up with some heavy chest pain which was probably due to the fact that I couldn't breathe. After that, it took my several attempts of trying to fall asleep because this time I had the same happen as what happened months ago, several Sleep Paralysis episodes, every time I would try to fall asleep I would enter that state, my body would turn numb instantly, my ears would start ringing way more than they did before and my eyes would become very heavy even though I could still open them. After "triggering" a few of these, I was no longer terrified by the experience and I remembered that I read somewhere before "If you ever have this experience, try to relax and just sleep through it" , which is what I did eventually but it took me a lot of attempts, and it really feels like torture.

I didn't mention a lot of things that could be important (such as my heavy allergies having a big impact on my breathing, the weird heat I've been feeling lately, etc) but if anyone out there, even if it's just one person out there who can either relate to this or can give me a few tips on how to finally get some peace please, do let me know, thanks a LOT in advance!