Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I hate live

I hate live

Hey guys,
    I'm just sittin here and I was staring at the screen for 6 hours. I just thought about my life and everytime I do that I get sad; very sad. I think about why I'm living and why I should keep living. Everything seems to hate me. The ones that don't hat me don't understand me. I'm the worst student ever and I'm proud of it. I don't want to be but I am that is the strange thing. Everyone wants to change me but I don't wanna. I know when I grow up I won't have anything and still I can't get my self to work. Why? I tried for 5 years and so many pschologists tried helping me but I just keep betrayin myself... and everyone is like u have to do something about it but I don't no what. My grandmother is here for two weeks and she hates me. She keeps manipulating everyone and extorts me. That makes it even worse. I don't expect u guys will change anything but I just wanted 2 write this.

Just a random guy

Wow man, give yourself a little credit...............The world needs random guy's like us
    " it is better to keep ones mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt ", Mark Twain.

One finger or two?
    Look on the bright side, chicken is delicious..
    It's what your right hands for..

LOL..................its is delicious
    " it is better to keep ones mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt ", Mark Twain.

Aaaaand welcome to the forum
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer

LoL expected... different. Well then, fuck that shit.

Merely writing how you feel onto a forum like this can be therapeutic.

One finger or two?
    I feel like a soggy cucumber!
    It's what your right hands for..

Things do change as you grow up. Just try to do your best. Try to develop healthy self-esteem and focus your attention on a passion, whatever that may be.

For many people on this forum, living the catalogue life isn't an option. You just gotta try and play the game smart and salvage what you can from a bad hand.

Try to gain your self confident, make new friends and talk with everyone. You will feel better!
    Do things you like and find one aim in your life.. You can do anything if you are confident and healthy..