So I was diagnosed with an anxiety disorder when I was 11 years old. I have received countless amounts of psychiatric help and what not. It has helped me through the years, but if your an anxiety sufferer you know that anxiety always comes back. I deal with anxiety pretty well for the most part, but of course I hit A LOT of bumps in the road. I also take medication for my anxiety so it's not like I am not receiving all the help I can. Recently I am just starting college and the anxiety is already making me doubt myself. All through high school is was like pulling teeth to get me to go and even if I did I would sit outside of the classroom because that was the only way to keep my anxiety from manifesting. I am terrified I will not get out of this habit I had all through high school of not going to school or class and in college that is not an option. It's only my second week and I had a panic attack in one of my classes. I have also suffered from panic attacks after a few months of being diagnosed at 11. If you suffer from panic attacks you know how terrifying they can be and the toll they can take on your body. I survived through it and didn't leave the class at all. If this keeps happening I'm scared I will fail out of college and disappoint everyone around me, which I felt like I did all through high school. I'm terrified of failing and end up being disappointed in myself because I put so much pressure on myself to succeed in life. I keep doubting myself and scaring myself into thinking I won't make it through college, then what? I need advice about this.