Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Introducing myself :)

Hi I'm tamisha I'm new to this forum signed up today. I'm 24 years old and like in the UK. I have generalised anxiety disorder, OCD and depression, mild emetophobia (fear of vomiting) I also suffer from panic attacks. I will try and help anyone on here best as I can as I love helping people and giving advice. I have been suffering from my anxiety for 10 years and sometimes its so crippling and I struggle with it daily and it stops me doing a lot of things I want to do. I will be around the forum often so hopefully I will get to know people on here soon x

Introducing myself

Hi I'm tamisha I'm new to this forum signed up today. I'm 24 years old and like in the UK. I have generalised anxiety disorder, OCD and depression, mild emetophobia (fear of vomiting) I also suffer from panic attacks. i am on 40mg fluoxetine and occasionaly take diazepam as and whenn I need it. My anixety is a lot around people I get scared I upset and annoy people, I get anxious and think people hate me and are talking about me and are angry at me and I get anxious around a lot of people and I feel like I am not good enough for anyone and my friends and family are better off without me when my anxiety/depression is at its worst. But I also get very anxious around little things like making a phone call to someone or going out places etc.I will try and help anyone on here best as I can as I love helping people and giving advice. I have been suffering from my anxiety for 10 years and sometimes its so crippling and I struggle with it daily and it stops me doing a lot of things I want to do. I will be around the forum often so hopefully I will get to know people on here soon x

Hello how is everyone my name is shay I'm 27 and from Pittsburgh,pa I've always suffered from anxiety but I must say I have been better these past couple days have been awful!! Well I'm already diagnosed with anxiety and depression and I'm on Zoloft for that. The last time I had Any issues was about four months ago when I just gave birth to my son and fell into postpartum depression. Everything was going really well then a few days ago I started feeling chest pains which I'm pretty sure was from gas but my anxiety kicked right in from there. Ever since I have been worrying constantly that I'm going to have a heart attack or that I have some other serious illness. I have no other symptoms at all but I can't get it off my mind even when I'm not experiencing any pains I think about if it's going to happen so much that here it comes. It's the first thing I think of when I wake up and it continues on all day I just can't seem to shake it out my mind
    Edit / Delete Edit Post Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message

Hellos friends. Welcome to the forum. I hope everything is well for you lately and if it isn't you could always talk to me
    Or other people in here too!

Hi Tamisha,
    Where abouts in Uk are you from. I too suffer from GAD, anxiety depersonalisation, depression and personality disorder for 10 years.

One finger or two?
    Greetz..
    It's what your right hands for..