Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Invitation for online survey on anxiety, worry, and related personality traits

Hello,

I understand that most in this forum, like many in the general population across different countries, have felt the need for psychological counseling, therapy, or some form of support at some point. Scientists keep working to advance knowledge that can help with that, and my collaborators from the University of Michigan, the University of Arizona, the Norwegian University of Science and Technology, and the Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul and I are conducting an online survey on anxiety, worry, and several personality and health aspects that are or may be related. We would like to invite you to participate in this online survey study. Participating would go a long way to contribute to knowledge and treatment of anxiety and related phenomena.

It takes approximately 30 minutes to finish. If you volunteer to participate, your responses will be anonymous and kept strictly confidential. We would appreciate your response by August 31.

If you would like to participate, please access the homepage link on my profile here at the forum, or send me a message through the forum or post a reply to this thread, and we will share the link to the survey.

If you have any questions, want more information on this, or would like to see the results in advance of the official publications, please send me a message.
    We would be glad to post the results to this forum before the official publications also, if it interests the members.

Thanks for your time!
    Sincerely,

Heitor B. F. Fernandes,
    Psychologist.
    Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul,
    Porto Alegre – RS, Brazil.
    Last edited by HeitorBFFernandes; 08-08-2015 at 09:34 PM.