Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tattoos/ body art/ styles etc.

Hi guys! So I uploaded a profile picture and tacky as it is you can probably see I'm a bit of a tattoo fan! I was wondering if anyone else on these forums is into tattoos/ body art or has any quirky or interesting styles they like to show themselves off in/ with 😊. As ever, hope you're all keeping well! Peace, Ronnie.

I've got a Pusheen the cat tattoo sleeve and a few other equally silly ones such as a my little pony on my hip.

Ed
    How strong, how costly, the urge to fight our fate and turn back time. But life is meant to be consumed, not preserved to ward off doom. One can surely die from fear, before the end is ever near.

I love that you have a Pusheen tattoo, where is it?!

I have a feather, a trojan helmet, a phoenix and a capoeira tattoo, they're mostly on my back. I only have ear piercings, I was never very brave with piercings for some reason.
    Also, I don't think the pictures tacky.

It's my whole right arm - the sleeve is about 1/3 complete so far It's all outlined though. I've also got a sherlock holmes silhouette on my left arm a my little pony on my right hip, a pikachu with a moustache on my left hip. Got a few more things I want done but i'm not in any rush.

Ed
    How strong, how costly, the urge to fight our fate and turn back time. But life is meant to be consumed, not preserved to ward off doom. One can surely die from fear, before the end is ever near.

That's amazing, I love the Pikachu one as well, great shout.

I have a piercing on my nose and a enso on my wrist. Planning on doing more tattoos (& a piercing on the ear and maybe a medusa)

Okay, i have to ask this simple question. Why? I've never ever had the urge to get a tattoo.

Quote Originally Posted by Davit View Post
    Okay, i have to ask this simple question. Why? I've never ever had the urge to get a tattoo.
    honestly? I like how they look and what they mean and they do to the person. I'm speaking for myself. I had to overcome a fear to do them but I promised myself I would if I finished college (which was really hard since I was at the lowest I've ever been at), to tell myself I can do what I want to. So far my tattoos have meanings that speak to me and to my beliefs & spiritually. And I just like the aesthetics

I have an autism awareness heart on my left shoulder. "Be Courageous" on my right forearm.
    A thigh piece should be added soon.