Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have lots of tattoos. On my right arm, I have a devil face with MUFC beneath it, three red stars with the numbers 68, 99, 08 (Man Utd's European cups), and a quote 'Numquam Moribimur' (which is Latin for 'we'll never die', that's Man United's quote).

On my left arm, I have my niece's name in ancient Greek. On my right lower leg I have a dog paw, and on my left lower leg I have a silhouette of Freddy Krueger (Yes I am a fan! lol).

On my back - just under my right shoulder, I have the sign of The Undertaker, and his autograph. Under my left shoulder, I have a blue butterfly with the letters 'R' and 'A' in tribute to my two cousins who both died young. Right in the middle between my shoulder blades, I have my most favourite tattoo I've gotten done - 3 birds along with my favourite quote 'Don't Worry About A Thing, Cause Every Little Thing Gonna Be Alright'.

11951220_10207693895524924_8305927898767198466_n.jpg

My life motto, my favourite tattoo I have x

Tattoos

Hi I've got so many tattoos I couldn't begin to tell you them all my left arm it's covered as I's my right legs have five or six also my chest has two large tattoos From my nipples right up and over my collarbone also have One on my back Im sure more will be going on my back as im running out of canvass I tend to get tattooed when im finding life very hard it's a strange choice of therapy but I find it very therapeutic for whatever reason I just don't know or understand I was at the tattooists today don't know how to post pictures I got a grim reaper with a clock and two black roses it was about 5 hour sitting a little too long20170516_184846.jpg
    Last edited by Twichard; 07-20-2017 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Add pictures

Attachment 1877 here's the rest of the tattoo didn't know how to attach both the pictures I took to get all of the tattoo in One post
    Last edited by Twichard; 07-20-2017 at 07:17 PM.

I just got a mickey mouse tattoo on my wrist.

Hi i have many tattoos both arm's are covered i also have my chest legs and one on my back strange as it may sound i find it therapeutic getting tattooed it releases the tension in my body and stress

Yea I got a few ink scars ... I care less for them these days.