Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    One finger or two?
    I love my Galaxy S4 although not the recent firmware update so much..

I never understood why the iphone was so limited in terms of 3rd party support, i mean why no NFC on any of their hardware?
    It's what your right hands for..

Oh Man.. you had an awesome set up and i want one just like what you had. ( i sound like one of my kids hehehe )
    " it is better to keep ones mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt ", Mark Twain.

yeah the galaxy is pretty cool )
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I am going to wait and see what people say about W10. Thanks to my craziness about good hardware, I will have no problem to upgrade )
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Yep Yep, I hear ya Dahila. Unfortunately it's not uncommon for some of the latest and greatest Hardware to suffer from Driver Compatibility issues. Many Gamers and Editing enthusiasts (high end users) tend to hold back until the second release of the next OS to ensure drivers are properly optimized. Is usually a major issue for those of us that love our Games.

I've always preferred to holding back, regardless of owning the best components money can buy. I think there getting for the most part with most generic hardware, however they typically fail when it comes to high end gear the first time around.

I'm hoping this release will prove me wrong.

My wife just got a job for a search engine online and finished her training. They have given a strong warning to those working for them NOT to upgrade to windows 10 when it first comes out. Makes perfect sense for any business to hold back - The Beta testing is one thing, but there will always be issues in the first 6 months of any final release. Best let others pull their hair out when it comes to days worth of installing to set everything back up I think .

ME - I think I will try it for an excuse to reinstall my whole system ... Expecting to go back to 8 ... but with a clean slate and will do up a new image. I could be surprised though ... however doubt it. The playing filed in the first 6 months will always be casual users.

I wish every the best ... Who knows ... wonders may never cease.

Best of luck Dahila.
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

One finger or two?
    MSDOS is and will always be, the king of operating systems..

Lol ... I like that.
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by MiST View Post
    MSDOS is and will always be, the king of operating systems..
    Eleven months from first release, I agree, then I will upgrade, If is not good I just wait w7 have support for another 5 years.
    It is possible that my son will decide to install W10, so I will, he is my computer guru
    Drivers issues are common on the beginning of any operating system.
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

One finger or two?
    The funniest thing about all of this is the fact that Microsoft have to call it Windows 10 instead of Windows 9, because of poor naming conventions within windows 8 that would cause conflicts..LOL

Shoddy programming essentially.

I will never forget Vista, I had not have it, but my daughter had and it caused a lot of upset.
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore