Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Driving 468x60
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks! Ok.. it is home - not pro - so I guess it has a mind of its own then lol

A-w-e-s-o-m-e....................................!!!

You won't believe this..

I went straight from XP to 10. I have never owned a computer with Vista or 7. I don't use my laptop much because it requires a constant connection to update and I have limited connection here. I have to pick a public wifi to update it and I HATE using public anything as far as internet goes. I worry about Wi-Fi Eavesdropping.

EDIT:

My laptop actually started with windows 8 and the free upgrade to 10 was offered for free. I got it 2nd hand and it has issues. It was free though...YAY
    Last edited by salvator here; 09-29-2019 at 10:15 PM.

I have W10 for over a year of course updated version now is 1903 I think. I am kind of happy with it
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I've been spending some time updating my laptop when I use public wifi and I think Its fully updated finally after several restarts. I will say Edge is quite impressive and fast Sadly the laptop has some issues and it was free so I can't complain.

Right now my main machine is still running NT 5.1 with Pale Moon Browser and I can't complain it does everything I need it to do, enjoy my classic game emulators.. I have it tightened up and almost all ports closed accept for the web browser along with Malwarebytes on board. I also occasionally use MYPAL Browser as well; very good and privacy focused.
    Last edited by salvator here; 10-22-2019 at 07:56 PM.

and how do you like W10? I do not use edge at all, I have a high dislike to Microsoft browsers , I use mainly FF and Duckducktogo
    Which version did you get Sal. I have the last one which is 1903 build. a lot of improvement in it
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore