Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Could be stress eating or possibly a medication side effect (if you are taking anything).

Anxiety is mostly caused by OCD, ADHD, AUTISM & PTSD. Believe it or not, I have all this in my life. They have caused too many bad things in my life. They have ruined my life.

Wow, I too have lost my appetite within the past couple of weeks! I went from gorging myself with fastfoods and junkfoods.... then when my anxiety was triggered my appetite was shot! I LOVE FOOD, and this is so new to me! I have been eating healthier with the help of my boyfriend. I feel a lot better after I eat (which I have to force), but it's so hard to crave anything! I can feel my hunger, but nothing seems appetizing! It's so frustrating, I want to be back to my "normal" self again. Lately it has been waves. I think it all started with moving anxiety and snowballed from there.... I feel better than I did a week ago. I sank into depression bad, having negative, selfish thoughts. If it wasn't for my Sister, I'd be so lost. This forum has also helped me so much to see that I'm not alone, and I'm learning from other's experiences. I try to think, "it could be worse" and I do my breathing exercises and that seems to calm me down some. I've also been taking walks, cut out the caffeine and way more water. These feelings are so different to me! I've always had little bouts of anxiety, but this is totally more intense! Right before all this, I was stress eating lots of salty foods, fast foods and sweets! NOt a good idea...

This may be of interest:
    Adrenal Stress

"...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

Anxiety can work both ways; eat more or less, depending on the individual.

anxiety and hunger is very related. Gastro problem can make anxiety and vice versa

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy jr makhaya View Post
    Hey guys,its LeBoKe again,i know it might sound so silly but i do have a question on whether its the anxiety that makes me hungry or its the food i eat that doesnt make me full,i can feel hungry even when i just finish eating,and these days if i was a drunk i would say am a german tank,i eat a lot,like wherever i am at,i have to be having some to chew.and i am really scared of canned foods,once i think its not looking like the one i ate last tym,i wont eat cos i wld be scare they will make me sick,but i will be hungry anyway
    We all react differently. when i have '' normal '' levels of anxiety, i eat a lot. When anxiety peaks , i have to force myself to eat