Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thread: Anxiety Help

Exclamation Anxiety Help

Greetings everyone from the UK.

I've been suffering with Anxiety for over three weeks now being unable to eat things which I used to, having sore throats and feeling as if i'm going to die as well as cracked / dry lips. I wanted to know if there are any tips on overcoming anxiety and some 'relievers' to help get rid of my Anxiety. Having anxiety is making me feel so horrible.

Thanks,

Dan

Just thought i'd give this thread a bumping.

Quote Originally Posted by dantheman2003 View Post
    Just thought i'd give this thread a bumping.
    The same is happening to me. My first panic attack was on Memorial day and I too thought I was having a heart attack or was dieing and went to the emergency room. After some tests they said I was having palpitations which can cause more Anxiety. After reading some of the other posts I found what has help me manage is making a mental note of the times of day I have attacks, mine are in the mornings. So had to quit all alcohol as it made mine worse and last longer even if I drank a few the nite before, and no caffine. I also started taking a multi vitamin/mineral supplement everyday. I've also noticed I can get anxious if I eat a big or heavy meal so I have to eat things that I can digest faster like fish and rice or salads and just eat less more often has helped. Hope some of these ideas help.