Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I have ordered some of these therapy colouring books. I usually try to manage my anxiety by reading or doing word searches. But I want something different so I will give these a try

Quote Originally Posted by JaneCrory View Post
    I have ordered some of these therapy colouring books. I usually try to manage my anxiety by reading or doing word searches. But I want something different so I will give these a try
    I now have two coloring books after my roommate gave me one and I swear by them.
    Want someone to talk to that will not judge you and can help regardless of issue? Try 7 Cups of Tea.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    There is a link. It is all completely free. I can answer any questions you might have.

What you focus on increases.

You got this.

Give it your best shot.

the best method i've tested is the alpha method, in few minutes 100% of the anxiety and stress will vanish to let the place to a very fresh energy.

I love my mandala coloring book. Feels so good actually finishing one of them.