Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    Sal in a year or two I was on I had gained 60 pounds, be careful
    Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. I'm only on 75mg at night now from twice a day because it left me too drowsy during the day, and its already hard for me to giddyup lol The way I see it, taking (consuming) enough vitamin b6 along with a healthy diet including protein should produce enough GABA; however, because of years of heavy drinking, its going to be a long while before the PAWS (Post Acute Withdrawal Syndrome) is behind me, some days are still rough. Been sober for almost a year now and not going back again.

Sal congratulation, and keep sober, it is worth it, you taking control on your life and all pieces will fit together, you need time
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Thank you Dahila

Love the avatar Sal.
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

Haha.. I couldn't resist

Wouldn't you be shocked to know I actually look like my avatar - I actually do have that belly sad to admit :grin:
    Last edited by salvator here; 12-10-2018 at 08:51 PM.

I respect your honesty. I love that about you. Nothing wrong with being you! Mine has grown back. In that respect your not alone.
    Last edited by Ponder; 12-11-2018 at 02:03 AM.
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

nothing requried to me