Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thread: Funny Videos

Funny Videos

Music is therapeutic, but so is comedy and laughing. Post your fav funny videos here.

PS the film reel icon in the tool bar above where you type messages is where you put your youtube link (It's just below the paper clip, second row on the right hand side)

Ed
    How strong, how costly, the urge to fight our fate and turn back time. But life is meant to be consumed, not preserved to ward off doom. One can surely die from fear, before the end is ever near.

Ed
    How strong, how costly, the urge to fight our fate and turn back time. But life is meant to be consumed, not preserved to ward off doom. One can surely die from fear, before the end is ever near.

Great idea Ed, I'll check out the vids after work.

rodney dangerfield on johnny carson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2gw-asbBIM

I miss him and enjoyed his comedy style

In that case - I share this
    Last edited by Ponder; 11-22-2021 at 11:57 PM.

OMG ... I so needed that today

Wasn't it funny when he didn't care anymore because he knew he was on his way out and was free?! The same thing happened to another fav of mine Craig Ferguson when he lost his show. They couldn't win the fight against the mainstream corporations deciding what is funny or what is not. I think the new comedy show hosts (likely) have to play "the game" to stay in good favor with the new generation. I remember when Conan first started and he said it was quite rough at times to play the game (which he also called it) everything/everybody is so sensationalized and generic factory robotic and disingenuous now; To me ... IMHO of course. Perhaps I'm just a grouchy old Grinch resistant to change

Dave Letterman use to say "What are these crazy kids up to" or smth like that.

I'm no longer even awake anymore to watch most late show.
    Last edited by salvator here; 11-23-2021 at 09:48 AM.