Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    And before those symptoms have appeared . do you rembember yourself as a nervous person (maybe you had something like any kind of thoughts that was "hide" and you were trying to push that on the side) or clamer ?

I was calmer, like Bob Marley Really, I was always chilled and relaxed, god I enjoyed life!

I am so confused now that I heard screams as I felt asleep yesterday night! You cannot image the screams, those weren't normal screams, it was like you see the end and you cannot go further anymore. I think, that was a sign from my subconscious mind that it's suffering.

Please I do really need some help and some advices!

As you say , that you heard the same screams , did you hear any thing else besides the screams that night ?
    when you was there yesterday near the bed and the you had started hear voices , did you try to stop hear them?and if you have tried it worked?
    I can tell you by own opinion that you alright ! the main problam is an Anixety , and it seemes that your anxiety comes in a several forms .
    and its happen in high levels of fear ( one day the same Anxiety becomes to the Paranoia you have described eraly , and in the rest time becomes to Anxiety Disorder )
    and with all those headaches you are "fall between the cheirs " .
    to your suffering has a solution
    for reduce the anxiety , I recommend first to wait to the medication will be a helpful effect and then to continue with treatment of CBT with you physican or psychologist
    meanwhile try to be calm as in the past .
    Good luck )

As you say , that you heard the same screams , did you hear any thing else besides the screams that night ?
    when you was there yesterday near the bed and the you had started hear voices , did you try to stop hear them?and if you have tried it worked?
    No just screams.

I can tell you by own opinion that you alright ! the main problam is an Anixety , and it seemes that your anxiety comes in a several forms .
    and its happen in high levels of fear ( one day the same Anxiety becomes to the Paranoia you have described eraly , and in the rest time becomes to Anxiety Disorder )
    and with all those headaches you are "fall between the cheirs " .
    to your suffering has a solution
    I want you to read entry #10, just to make sure if you do really understood me. I don't mean it bad, but maybe you link it to the two other things I've written here (paranoia and my general phobias): Do not link them together! They are separate problems! And this thinking-problem makes 75 % of my problems. So it's a priority to treat this problem firstly.

for reduce the anxiety , I recommend first to wait to the medication will be a helpful effect and then to continue with treatment of CBT with you physican or psychologist
    meanwhile try to be calm as in the past .
    Good luck )
    What kind of medication? Those which make me calmer? Or those which make me happier?

Are there some kind of treatments without visiting a psychologist or taking medicine?
    Last edited by Pluto; 06-18-2015 at 07:18 AM.

After I have read the same reaction ( #10)
    I think that treatment at a psychologist by conversations (without medication) will be great for you .
    and by the way , if you decied to start a medical treatment, there's a option to get a medication only if there is a need ( light mediations to treatment in anxiety or depression, but not a psychiatric medications) at the general phsycian (family doctor).
    and once again I realy dont think you a paranoia ,but there is something who mentions an anixety behaviour just remember paranoia is kind of psyhosis disorder
    and you definitaly not stay there .
    however for reduce the exists pressure It will be worth to try strat a treatment of conversations at psychologist

After I have read I think and feel that For defeat those disorders in this case It will be worth try a treatment of conversations at a psychologist
    just try it , you will not lose nothing .
    good luck Pluto