Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Feeling blue

I'm skimming through posts and read about the baby.... that is so exciting. Congrats!

As for your anxiety, I can relate. As a child I had the worst separation anxiety when leaving my mom or having her leave me. It was honestly debilitating. It's definitely better now that i'm 19 years old but I know it will come back in full force if she were to go on vacation somewhere far away. It's a terrible feeling =[

Just keep things going that calm you down and stay distracted and before you know it your parents will be back safely and your anxiety will be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkin View Post
    I'm skimming through posts and read about the baby.... that is so exciting. Congrats!

As for your anxiety, I can relate. As a child I had the worst separation anxiety when leaving my mom or having her leave me. It was honestly debilitating. It's definitely better now that i'm 19 years old but I know it will come back in full force if she were to go on vacation somewhere far away. It's a terrible feeling =[

Just keep things going that calm you down and stay distracted and before you know it your parents will be back safely and your anxiety will be gone.
    Thank you!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who needs their momma! Lol & I'm 22! I'll always have separation anxiety with her.. I moved out with my ex about 2 1/2 years ago for 1 1/2 years & I was at my parents every single day. & my anxiety wasn't even that bad then! Lol

Thanks the advice. I was able to stay busy the whole time they were gone & I got through it. They'll be leaving again Thursday but this time, just for the day. I wish they wouldn't go but I can't be selfish about everything! Lol