Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I highly recommend "Journey" for anyone that wants something calm and relaxing.

I'm a pretty big gamer and I find it's one of the only things that helps my mind go away from thoughts. Games like Elder Scrolls and the Witcher I love because there's so much to look at and do, its a great distraction. I love harvest moon and animal crossing as well because they're so simple and sweet.
    My newest greatest love is Arkham Knight. I think I like the kind of games where you can just roam off and don't have to do anything unless you feel like it. I can just fly around the map and enjoy the view.

One finger or two?
    Waiting patiently for Fallout 4..
    It's what your right hands for..

Link to an article about how video games can help with depression and anxiety http://geekandsundry.com/how-video-g...n-and-anxiety/
    Your day will go the way the corners of your mouth turn-Unknown

I like games, I can't play like I used to play because of college, but they're great

One finger or two?
    I'm having fun with super Mario maker at the moment..

I quite enjoy car racing games, but I'm still on x-box 360 so Its no doubt time for an upgrade

One finger or two?
    Quote Originally Posted by salvator here View Post
    I quite enjoy car racing games, but I'm still on x-box 360 so Its no doubt time for an upgrade
    Xbox Scorpio launches later this year, may be worth holding out to see what Microsoft are doing with that. Or of course the PS4 is a great console too, and Nintendo Switch launches in March!

Choices, Choices!

Thanks for the suggestions MiST. Yeah, I'm def going to hold off for a while until I see what Microsoft come up with. Besides.. the video stores are selling old xbox games for practically nothing now, so I intend take full advantage

One finger or two?
    Quote Originally Posted by salvator here View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions MiST. Yeah, I'm def going to hold off for a while until I see what Microsoft come up with. Besides.. the video stores are selling old xbox games for practically nothing now, so I intend take full advantage
    Sounds like a plan. I will be getting the Nintendo Switch in March, simply because I freaking love Mario