Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I love mmos. I'm currently hooked to chain chronicle on my tablet.

If you like MMO's and have a PC try Phantasy Star Online 2. It's a japanese MMO but with a large english speaking population and an all inclusive english patch for it.

All the info for the installer and registering an account for PSO2 is here. Btw it's a free to play and download game.

http://arks-layer.com/

Ed
    How strong, how costly, the urge to fight our fate and turn back time. But life is meant to be consumed, not preserved to ward off doom. One can surely die from fear, before the end is ever near.

I never played them until I started dating my boyfriend 3 years ago. He has a PS4 and we now quite often play together when I'm round his.

My boyfriend got me hooked on playing stuff through Steam about 2 years ago. Games that I play most often are: Don't Starve, Starbound, Star Trek Online and several Star Wars games.

I've been playing The Witcher 3, MLB 15 and GTA Online on my PS4.

Video games are FANTASTIC stress relief for me. I usually fall back to favorites I've played a thousand times when I'm feeling really low (I know Mass Effect well enough that I can play the entire game without needing any assistance, and between the action and story, it's a good outlet), but sometimes just taking out my 3DS and milling around in AC:NL does the trick.

One finger or two?
    Hell yea i play games! i also develop small games for my friends and family on IOS and Android platform. Love my PS4, its great to immerse yourself into a fantasy world.
    It's what your right hands for..

(I know that this is over a month old, but, I'm going to reply anyway. Haha)
    My go to game is Minecraft. And I love how popular it's getting now. It's so easy to get lost in that game and just, build whatever you put your mind to. Unfortunately, It's a little too easy to get lost in, and you end up playing it for hours and hours. Totally worth it though!
    Some other favorites are The Last of Us, Gary's Mod, Gears of War (So stoked for the Xbox One edition), Limbo, Zombies on Call of Duty (basically the only good thing about Call of Duty, though the Black Ops 3 beta is pretty sweet...), and many many other games.

Video games have been my go to stress relief lately. Playing a lot of Fallout 3 at the moment, but before that I was playing a lot of Skyrim.

You excited for Fallout 4?