Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thread: New here

Arrow New here

Hello there. My name is Nicholas and I would like to meet new people on here with the same goal(which is to manage or degrade our anxiety ). I worry about dying constantly. Uhh, I play video games, blog, chat a lot, drink and hang out. I enjoy any company because I love people? Sorry, I don't know what else to say.

Hi Nicholas and welcome
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer

Quote Originally Posted by Blushng View Post
    Hello there. My name is Nicholas and I would like to meet new people on here with the same goal(which is to manage or degrade our anxiety ). I worry about dying constantly. Uhh, I play video games, blog, chat a lot, drink and hang out. I enjoy any company because I love people? Sorry, I don't know what else to say.
    Hey, Nicholas.
    Its great that you get out to hang out. Many with anxiety / panic dont get out often at all. Hopefully, the drinking when you are out isn't your way of self medicating. I've been down that road long ago and it just ended up complicating things more.
    I'm new here too so, I'm still in the "getting acquainted" phase, but already got a lot of good feedback!

I am Anshuman from India I am a Chartered Accountant by profession. I have been suffering with anxiety disorder/ panic attacks from last 2-3 years. I am facing problems while travelling along with crowd or even with my family members or travelling with air, giving a presentation etc. I am 33 years old happily married and I have a beautiful daughter. Working as a middle level accounts personnel. I have no complaints in my life except this anxiety disorder which bothers me.
    3 years back I started taking allopathic treatment with Physicians & he prescribed some beta blockers n all. But my problem was still continued then he suggested for some psychiatrist who initially prescribed some SSRI anti anxiety, anti depressant medicines. (few names like Lonator/Flunec 60/Mirtime 30 and buspin etc.) I also had all blood test, TMT and ECG tests 2-3 times .The reports is every time normal. No other abnormal condition was noticed. Then he said I need to follow certain procedures like writing down the incidents when I was too anxious and told me to constantly tell my mind that it is not going to harm me. Anxiety won’t harm me it is only an uncomfortable experience and all that. But this self motivation plan did not help me beyond certain extent.
    Currently I am taking homeopathy treatment but as I discontinued all allopathic prescription gradually, the withdrawal symptoms coming back again. I have been taking homeopathy treatment from last 8 months but no recovery seems.
    The symptoms are as below:
    Short breath / dizziness/ trembling/ constipation/ vertigo/ heart palpitations/ muscles tension/ Insomnia/ reddish eyes/ panic attacks any time (mostly in evening)/ difficulty in breathing at times/light headache..
    I will be really obliged and humbled if you could kindly help me ASAP.
    Also kindly give me suitable time for consult via phone, if possible..

Quote Originally Posted by anshu View Post
    I am Anshuman from India I am a Chartered Accountant by profession. I have been suffering with anxiety disorder/ panic attacks from last 2-3 years. I am facing problems while travelling along with crowd or even with my family members or travelling with air, giving a presentation etc. I am 33 years old happily married and I have a beautiful daughter. Working as a middle level accounts personnel. I have no complaints in my life except this anxiety disorder which bothers me.
    3 years back I started taking allopathic treatment with Physicians & he prescribed some beta blockers n all. But my problem was still continued then he suggested for some psychiatrist who initially prescribed some SSRI anti anxiety, anti depressant medicines. (few names like Lonator/Flunec 60/Mirtime 30 and buspin etc.) I also had all blood test, TMT and ECG tests 2-3 times .The reports is every time normal. No other abnormal condition was noticed. Then he said I need to follow certain procedures like writing down the incidents when I was too anxious and told me to constantly tell my mind that it is not going to harm me. Anxiety won’t harm me it is only an uncomfortable experience and all that. But this self motivation plan did not help me beyond certain extent.
    Currently I am taking homeopathy treatment but as I discontinued all allopathic prescription gradually, the withdrawal symptoms coming back again. I have been taking homeopathy treatment from last 8 months but no recovery seems.
    The symptoms are as below:
    Short breath / dizziness/ trembling/ constipation/ vertigo/ heart palpitations/ muscles tension/ Insomnia/ reddish eyes/ panic attacks any time (mostly in evening)/ difficulty in breathing at times/light headache..
    I will be really obliged and humbled if you could kindly help me ASAP.
    Also kindly give me suitable time for consult via phone, if possible..

Hello, I too have the same symptoms! I am just new to this...I annoy on any medication as of right now, but I have an appt to see mental health June 23rd. I have searched soo many things on panic attacks and this forum is probably the best so far...I don't know anyone who suffers with panic here so I had to seek help elsewhere I hope this helps you as much as it has me

Quote Originally Posted by Estelle2008 View Post
    Hello, I too have the same symptoms! I am just new to this...I annoy on any medication as of right now, but I have an appt to see mental health June 23rd. I have searched soo many things on panic attacks and this forum is probably the best so far...I don't know anyone who suffers with panic here so I had to seek help elsewhere I hope this helps you as much as it has me
    Then reach out to anshu Estelle (if he has touched your heart). Send a private message.

He/she writes :

"I will be really obliged and humbled if you could kindly help me ASAP.
    Also kindly give me suitable time for consult via phone, if possible.."
    "Each person alive helps paint the living picture of civilization as it exists at any given time. Be your own best artist. Your thoughts, feelings, and expectations are like the living brush strokes with which you paint your corner of lifes landscape. If you do your best in your own life, then you are helping to improve the quality of all life. Your thoughts mix and merge with others, to form man's living-scape, providing the vast mental elements from which physical events will be formed"

Hi Estelle

thanks for mail.. very horrible story.. i think the best remedy of anxiety patient is talk to some one who has same problem.. so keep posting..

Your welcome.