Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

anxiety cared i have angina and im 17

hi, i just joined this forum because i need help or im going to brake down :/. so ive had anxiety for about a year now it has its bad times and good times, but i cant stop worrying about my health all day everyday and its driving me insane making me feel helpless... ive been researching around for what i have and i have some of the symptoms of stable angina, every time i exercise or get really exited or hyperactive i get pain in the back of my chest, i have always been very very anxious about my heart since ive had anxiety there has not been one day where i haven't worried about my heart, so my question here is is it just anxiety? can anxiety cause chest pain as i described it? thank you alot i just need the help because im so worried there's something wrong and im only 17, and i left my apprenticeship 4 months ago and have been just sitting around playing games with no social life, and ive been body-building for 1 year if its got anything to do with a muscle problem maybe? thank you again

Quote Originally Posted by leojoyce1998 View Post
    hi, i just joined this forum because i need help or im going to brake down :/. so ive had anxiety for about a year now it has its bad times and good times, but i cant stop worrying about my health all day everyday and its driving me insane making me feel helpless... ive been researching around for what i have and i have some of the symptoms of stable angina, every time i exercise or get really exited or hyperactive i get pain in the back of my chest, i have always been very very anxious about my heart since ive had anxiety there has not been one day where i haven't worried about my heart, so my question here is is it just anxiety? can anxiety cause chest pain as i described it? thank you alot i just need the help because im so worried there's something wrong and im only 17, and i left my apprenticeship 4 months ago and have been just sitting around playing games with no social life, and ive been body-building for 1 year if its got anything to do with a muscle problem maybe? thank you again
    By "researching" do you mean Googling?
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer

yeah haha, after i have googled it says i have about 10 different problems... it really does my head in