Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Hybrid View

Cool Been Pleaing the 5th Lately amongst all the Noise.....

I have been forcing myself to get up early and go to work in spite of feeling Extra Anxious w/ all this crazy stuff going on in the news and ALL. I also feel extra angry in hearing about people like the young man who just stabbed a small boy, "To see what it felt like?" And now he has a very nice femakle lawyer at his side claiming, "INSANITY." Well GEE we could all get away w/ bad things if we just immediately pleed INSANITY for every stupid insane act that was committed. However, I am suprised to say that he was so very well shaven and groomed looking, and his teeth all look so well manicured and maintained that he must be getting away w/ murder using a fake plea or is being groomed to become,"The Dark Prince of Hell." If he was Gravely Disabled you would see that right away, but crying insanity by his winer lawyer just because its the simplest plea to come up with, ya gotta be joking. So it takes a lot out of me to hear so many bad things going on when evr i turn on the TV. I have called TV like that, "Bad TV" since i was about 4 years old. My mama used to ask me when i came back from the nannys house what i have been up to all day and i always responded, "Oh just watching more bat tv." Now days it really is BAT TV!!!!!
    Last edited by 1Bluerose68; 05-02-2015 at 02:05 AM.