Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Bach rescue remedy

What do you guys think about this for panic attacks?

I read it's safe during pregnancy. But I also read it's brandy. That frightens me. Lol

Input please

Did absolutely nothing for me. It's not brandy but maybe if it was it'd do something lol.
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer

Quote Originally Posted by gypsylee View Post
    Did absolutely nothing for me. It's not brandy but maybe if it was it'd do something lol.
    Haha well dang! I wonder if it's worth it. I've tried lavender oil & my anxiety too bad for that to help.

Didn't do anything for me either. I liked the lozenges though. Mainly cos I think sucking on a sweet is a pretty relaxing activity.

Quote Originally Posted by jessed03 View Post
    Didn't do anything for me either. I liked the lozenges though. Mainly cos I think sucking on a sweet is a pretty relaxing activity.
    Lozenges? What's that?

Quote Originally Posted by BrookeLynnnn View Post
    Lozenges? What's that?
    Think Americans call them pastilles?

Quote Originally Posted by jessed03 View Post
    Think Americans call them pastilles?

Oh wow, I didn't know they came like that too. I've only read about the drops in your mouth

Quote Originally Posted by gypsylee View Post
    same here, it does nothing to help people, it is the old folks theory. Herbs help but one molecule of flower in 100 gallons of water does not help )) Bach was a first Bshitting quack I was reading about
    In my opinion everything can be sold for a high price , even bottled air. There are so many naive people. I was just reading about people who put amber necklace on their babies, believing that it will help with everything. BS
    Amber must be the one for the sea not the minned one. You crushed it and pour over vodka, top grain vodka, let it stay for a months or so and shake it , once a day. After a months it is good as pain remedy bout external usage. for arthritic joints mainly)

I had never tried to drink it, but it may be very healthy)
    Last edited by Dahila; 04-28-2015 at 09:38 PM.
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Ugh stupid Bach!! Lol I thought I would finally get some relief.

& yea I've seen lots of babies wearing those necklaces! I had no idea what they were suppose to do.

healers believe amber heals thyroid, it had some jod in it, and slowly release it... For babies I have no idea, maybe mothers just want to expose them to danger of chocking .............Brooke I would never do what modern mothers do. To heal you need a lot of knowledge, but person that takes Oregano Essential oils internally with water, is asking for trouble. One of my friend do it. She is a native of Canada and she believes everything some idiots post on facebook. She is smart, spiritual and beautiful, and I love her dearly, I studied herbs I still do for well, from the age of 5 when my grandma was telling me what herb to use for what. I only regret most of her knowledge is gone. My mother knew a lot too, so do I. )
    I also believe that cure is in us. Therapy works, herbs works, ..............just do not use essential oil when pregnant and nursing please
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore