I know my fears are irrational and don't make a lot of sense (who's fears truly do?), but I've noticed a massive irony within my disorder that if it wasn't happening to me (for the last 14 years) it would almost be funny.

So you know about the time traveler paradox right? Well, for those who aren't familiar with the concept its briefly this. Time travel to the past could not be possible for the paradox it could create. So if you were to travel back in time and kill a great-grandfather/grandmother, you would have destroyed your own time line thus stopping your own birth. So who would have gone back in time to kill your ancestors? Well you couldn't have as you wasn't born to go back in time to do so, which in that case means you didn't kill your ancestors, thus you're alive...........that's the paradox.

Well my agoraphobia is not quite a paradox but it's an cruel irony. My biggest and worse fear is feeling and sensation of the fear and panic during a panic attack.

So this leads me to be fearful about experiencing fear, which is ironic really as this then fear then creates fear. I'm frightened of being frightened which causes me to be frightened which then makes me frightened. I'm anxious about being anxious..................................you see where I'm going with this.

Its circular logic.