Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Anxiety and it's related stuff have ruined my life. OCD has always tormented me. Anyways, I will leave my life the way It is till the End. I have lost soo much to Anxiety. My GF left me due to my incredible wiredness.

Things get better just give it time. Everyone has anxiety to some degree some have it worse than others. Don't be so hard on yourself I have OCD too and I know we can be our own worst enemies. You will find someone who accepts you as you are. That is her loss not hers. I am sure you are a nice person.

I also don't feel normal. I've never felt normal in my whole life.

No one is completely normal in all aspects of life, so don't be too hard on yourself.

What is normal? I hear you though. It's interesting...when you start sharing and opening up you learn that a lot of people, even those you would least suspect, have had struggles with anxiety or depression. I know it's hard, however you need to find someone that will love you for who you are and that you can be yourself with...just my two cents!