Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    If you ask tribal people now about who brought them civilization they will tell you the star people. I believe the ancient people called aliens gods because what else were stone age people supposed to think of advanced beings coming down from the sky? Do you ever wonder why when people pray or look to heaven they look up? I have a book called the 12th Planet written by a researcher in the 70s who can translate Sumerian, that claims these ancient Sumerian tablets talks about an extraterrestrial race mixing the Homo Erectus and the Aliens to create the humans.

The massiveness of the Universe is beyond comprehension. I can't even imagine 100 galaxies let alone billions! To be able to travel to any star at all though, takes a technology we do not have. We can't even get to 1 star! There is another way to do it, and hopefully one day we will know. What about beings of multiple dimensions that can travel between dimensions? Well, it is all speculation at this point, but the statistical probability is there is life in other parts of the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Not at all. It's like Santa Claus.
    So you believe in the ark or 7 plagues send by Jehowa and do not believe in aliens? They are in different dimension all the time with us or beside us
    I BELEVE IN ALIENS EVERY DAY ))
    BTW Who made them?
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Guys please continue, the best thread so far, Finally some words of wisdom. ) The universe is so huge we can not even imagine the fragment of that. Believing that only our planet is special with life is just simply unwise)
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

If I ever find an alien in a spaceship, I am going to have them fly me to Dahila and we can go out drinking

No one knows if they exist for sure, but why wouldn't they? Space is pretty big
    "Y'all didn't have to shoot me" ~ Harambe

I am definitely open to the possibility of life on other planets. I wish we could just confirm it so we could REALLY start to explore space......and see what's really out there.

Star Trek was one of my favorite shows growing up.

Thinking about space really isn't good for your self-esteem, is it.

I watched that video on YouTube that compared Earth and the Milky Way to other planets and galaxies in the universe. We're like a grain of sand on a huge beach. Hurts my head just thinking about it.

If there is some sort of intelligent life form on another planet, then I suppose they would consider us to be aliens. So I guess I believe in "aliens" -- but I think WE are the aliens.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuma View Post
    If there is some sort of intelligent life form on another planet, then I suppose they would consider us to be aliens. So I guess I believe in "aliens" -- but I think WE are the aliens.
    Interesting. I like it

I wonder if aliens are as anxious getting on spaceships as we are getting on planes?
    "Y'all didn't have to shoot me" ~ Harambe

I think we are very close to having some sort of official disclosure that extra terrestrial life exists.

Lol, the Pope's scientists have even come out saying that discovery of ET life would not interfere with the Bible. How can you get any more obvious than that? The world's leading religion making a statement that says their religion will still be valid when life is found.

In addition, the stuff is everywhere in media - and is becoming more mainstream in movies. This last year was huge for space/evolution of consciousness thinking. Just off the top of my head: Interstellar, Gravity, Transcendence, Lucy, Jupiter Ascending, , XMEN Days of Future Past, Chappie

Plus movies that address overall monotony of societal conformity, discussing shattering societal perspectives and embracing individuality like Lego Movie (This whole movie is about creating your reality, similar to what Im_Suffering discusses) and Divergent

Plus an overall space theme with Captain America, Guardians of the Galaxy, Planet of the Apes, Transformers..

I know there is more, this is just all I can recall.

These are some of the reasons I believe, however, that if a disclosure does happen it will be used alongside new age thinking as a method of control. Not to say that the knowledge is bad, its just very subtly being introduced to the masses, and as more religious institutions are entertaining the idea after the announcement of the Pope's scientist, it sends up a red flag in my mind.

But, yeah, I used to question it, now I just think it seems a bit ignorant to think that they don't exist. Every month (approximately) the amount of the observable universe we can see is increasing. More and more earth like planets being found, etc, etc. It is wishful thinking to hold onto an ideology that we are all that exists.

I have also had some meditative experiences that appeared as a intelligence other than my own, but that is another topic. I just remember feeling as if though it was "alien".

Almost uncannily, I came across this article after reading Panic cured's post a bit ago, supporting some of what he said. I didnt check its validity though, so I cant confirm how truthful it is. http://organichealth.co/new-ancient-...-of-evolution/

I am just spitting out thoughts at this point, so I will end on this. A couple years ago I started to see the number 333 everywhere. EVERYWHERE. One night I was laying in bed (asleep), and it felt as though something grabbed my spine through my chest and pulled me up. I awoke to the clock reading 3:33 AM.

... k

A week later I watched the movie the Fourth Kind which is supposed to be based off of real life alien abductions. In a scene in the movie, aliens come to take a family away, and as they are dragging her out of the room the clock reads 3:33 AM.

AHHHH.

Coincidence that my anxious period began shortly after that? haha
    Last edited by Goomba; 03-11-2015 at 11:51 AM.

Fortunately, you must learn to deal with each other, first, peacefully - globally - before any introduction to 'another', 'alien' life. If the children play with fire, take the matches away from them.

Now, the assumption that life is out there somewhere is illusive in itself, because no planet is dead. The keys to unlocking the mystery are hidden in the mystery itself. If man destroys his peers on his own planet, what would he do elsewhere? Interstellar war?

'Armies', 'wars', 'conquering', 'fighting', 'hatred', 'jealousy', 'death', 'prison', 'sentencing', 'judgement', 'weapons', 'destruction', 'terror', 'fear', 'fatality', 'strife', 'hell',.... are all low vibratory states and must be eventually worked out and seen for their futility in conflict resolution, not productive actions and thought/beliefs for a civil - ization to take. Or to take elsewhere, period.

You have been all watching Hollywood drama far too long, and especially using movies as an archetype or model for handling problems.

The more of a lesson needed (this is kindercare), the higher the distortion as science will endlessly discover universes without life. Until both science and everyone on the planet does an about face and looks at themselves, because there is no one else to blame, and no where to go. Both heaven and hell are right under foot.

The word travel in itself is a Disney-esque term, 'luxury' flight from here to there. True 'travel' takes up no space, as space is only part of the earth reality (physical system). Dreams are the closest one comes to psychic travel, which takes no time or space to get here or there. Those 'keys' are locked away, like a savings bond, for when the human 'matures'. Imagine the surprise of a benevolent species, if a human in his craft with weapons in tow, would suddenly intrude into their peaceful reality. This is not allowed under any circumstance other than a haphazard accident, where one flounders by mistake into another dimension. Such 'intrusions' have happened but because the 'traveler' is not equipped with the correct 'gear' (specific to that reality) the visit cant be comprehended in reference to the home worlds constructions. You cannot for example bring a physical body into a non physical reality. To fully explore one must have the correct equipment, and a good map, you understand. Each reality has a barrier then, keeping unwanted intrusions out.

You can practice OBE (many do), and 'visit' *foreign* lands. However, most of these experiences are forgotten in the morning, they happen in the protected areas of REM for the most part. They are forgotten because the brain cannot interpret 'alien' constructions. And so they are dismissed as fantasy if remembered at all. Many humans do this quite naturally (stumbling around) because the impetus for psychic travel is built in, so to speak, but undeveloped. Once again, to interpret a foreign land, or navigate, you need a map, a guide and an understanding of communication. Better to start in your homeworld for practice by willing yourself in your dreams. Yes, dreams can be directed just like waking life. Take yourself to the beach, you see, or another destination, and practice moving around the area, noticing the life and the environment, and intentionally manipulating objects. (within the dream).

The opposite is true for a visitor from 'outer space' The craft would have to be built from earth stuff to stay constructed within your reality. The creature would need a body, a map, and specific coding and instruction sets (DNA) to manipulate and create his reality within the physical environment. Science is not looking for ghosts but other human forms, you see, and flying saucers. 'Other' life forms you see, do not need 'saucers' to travel. The saucer of course is the human projection of what it would construct, and in no way a clear picture of technology advanced enough to accomplish that feat.

Lastly, for the scientifically inquisitive, true travel would involve intimate knowledge of atomic structures. Not their behavior (under different conditions), but their 'true' nature, and this has not been discovered as of this year 2015. Man (children), as discussed, is not ready or mentally equipped to handle that knowledge. Discoveries that only scratched the surface led to atomic 'weapons', you see. First things first, all men must lay down their weapons - and desire peace. All men. And if you must blow yourselves up to learn that, it would not be the first or last time that has happened.

I am a teacher, and so I will continue to teach.
    Last edited by Im-Suffering; 03-11-2015 at 01:20 PM.
    "Each person alive helps paint the living picture of civilization as it exists at any given time. Be your own best artist. Your thoughts, feelings, and expectations are like the living brush strokes with which you paint your corner of lifes landscape. If you do your best in your own life, then you are helping to improve the quality of all life. Your thoughts mix and merge with others, to form man's living-scape, providing the vast mental elements from which physical events will be formed"