Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    You are one of the most miserable human beings I have ever come across! I truly feel very sorry for you, I am not eve going to bother to nitpiik at anything you've written but I hope God blesses you.

Quote Originally Posted by mystic View Post
    Well no, I don't have the power to make him take the med.
    I see. Well, I did not exactly mean force feed the meds, since that never really works anyway. I noticed that he refused his sessions with the psychiatrist. Is there any way someone can go with him and make sure he goes?

Not really, we've been down this road before last year when this first happened when the therapy sessions did not work resulting in him having to be hospitalized, he was reluctant to take the meds at the hospital but when it worked after a couple of months and he was almost back to normal it wasn't an issue for him so I am guessing this time around it will take some persuading and support to get him to continue to take the zyprexa until he gets better then we will look at what other option there. To be 100% clear on this situation, we have tried ALL non-med options but as most people and parents who are in the same situation have told us most folks cannot function 100% without the med, what I am trying to do is find a non-med solution as first option, second option is to have some sort of therapy again to work with the existing med and eventually [hopefully] fade out the med, just because the therapy sessions did not work the first time doesn't mean I have given up on it.