Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best SPAM ever!

Best SPAM ever!

Received this just now in an email : "Fed up with being short"

---------

Hey,

Let's face it, being short is no fun.

There are SO MANY CHALLENGES you have to overcome.

Such as:

People teasing and poking fun at you all the time. Missing out on the girl/guy of your dreams. Being average at sport due to lack of height. And getting a job can also be a problem too.

Plus, it's demoralizing having to look up to people all the time.

Yes, it's enough to drive to you crazy.

But what can you do about it? Do you just have to accept it, or is there is a solution that works?

Well, there is actually...

The great news is Darwin Smith has CRACKED THE CODE to growing taller. He's created a powerful growth system which is scientifically proven.

And it's guaranteed to help you grow a minimum of 2-4 inches in just weeks.

It's called “Grow Taller 4 Idiots" and it's so effective it's been used successfully by over 194,000 people in 174 countries.

Yes, this system actually works.

Being short will be a thing of the past... changing your life forever.

Go check it out now. [ link removed for obvious reason! ]

Yeah it is awesome, sometimes spam is funny, but do not get me wrong people make money on stupidity of others. I had seen it)
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

You're right, it's easy to forget that there are vulnerable people out there with learning difficulties who may be take in by people like this.

People have long since wised up to SPAM. Years of being bombarded with it will do that. Still, I wonder what kind of sales figures this guy gets. I guess there are always people out there insecure enough to get out their credit card.

By the way, if any of you are sick of being broke, I've discovered a system where you can make $200 a day using no effort. All it costs is $97 for the program. You can find it at www.makejesserich.com!

heheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

It's the power of numbers. If he emails that to 10m people I bet there are something like 20 takers at 50USD a go.

The main money is in the database itself. The spammer builds a valuable database of people who are active opening their email and removing the spam traps and dead accounts.

After that mailing the mailing list grows in resale value to other spammers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryker View Post
    ...vulnerable people out there with learning difficulties who may be take in by people like this.
    I know way too many perfectly normal people who fall for spam like this. D: Learning difficulties not required.

But I kind of enjoy being short! It'd be a shame to fall into the 'average' height category.

I guess a fool and his money are easily parted, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    Yeah it is awesome, sometimes spam is funny, but do not get me wrong people make money on stupidity of others. I had seen it)
    Yeah you're right.

Woah, just woah.