Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 45 of 68 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Oh well... can't seem to post a vid tonight lol !!

Leonard Cohen................
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3KcOZ2qHz5g

Tekken 2 vibes. Oh, the nostalgia...

Quote Originally Posted by salvator here View Post
    Interesting Sal. I got to say it's still a case of being hooked and doubt the competitive cycle of 'doing whatever it takes' will leave people happy when looking back during the dying phase. That said ... I watched that song all the way through. I like where the song was trying to go. We are all hooked, and I think being honest with that addiction in all things that keep us doing whatever it takes - is as much an irony as what the song portrays. Not sure that make sense ... but just saying is all. There is a lot in that song and I think it kind of agrees with what I am trying to saying ... but more a case of clutching as straws and saying fuck it ... I'll do whatever it takes. lol ... People should be would do well to be more mindful during that process ... not to drag others down when thinking of self.

Is kind of like a self centered society crying about society. A double bind that Alan Watts often talks about.

Last I saw, you just have to own an over-sized 4X4 to get recognition these days ... so I think I will do whatever it takes. Unfortunately, that leads to a LOT of arrogant people driving on the road. But then ... that's just my take on the song. I do tend to take things literally.

Nice jingle. Puts a nice spin on what I call monkey music. I like some forms of monkey music! ee eee EEE EEE ee eeee EE

Edit ... forgive me if I speak out of turn. It's was a deep song ... the reason I am talking like so is because I like it.
    Last edited by Ponder; 12-29-2018 at 06:29 AM.
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

Yeah, the music, lyrics (especially) and message (coupled with a good video) spoke to me as well. Plus I really like Dan Reynolds a lot. Granted some of his music is a bit too (as you said) monkey pop, but he's a take no shit non wavering firm guy. Glad you liked it.

Old gaming music from my youth translated into an orchestral version.

Ah, to be 12 years old again and filled with wonder.....where have the years gone?

Metro Boomin's album (Not All Heroes Wear Capes)