Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks Raggamuffin for sharing this rapper Akala very talented! lyrical knowledge wow.

Teal Swan videos...
    I love all of her work.
    it soothes me and helps me spirtually

Yes he's very talented. You should read the Seth books if you're interested in exploring beyond spirituality and are into philosophy and unravelling the mysteries and potential of life

Ed
    How strong, how costly, the urge to fight our fate and turn back time. But life is meant to be consumed, not preserved to ward off doom. One can surely die from fear, before the end is ever near.

Quote Originally Posted by raggamuffin View Post
    Yes indeed he is Braintax and Jehst are good hip hop artists too

Also if you'd like a broader range of genres and possible new artists check out this Playlist I made for Im-Suffering. You might get a kick out of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtzn...TabMQcGTk3EXkm

Ed
    Working through it now. I'm loving that Jettblack song. Sounds like a classic 80's rock song mixed with modern rock.

Yessir, contemporary band doing the 80's rock thang. They're amazing. Red Horizon is later on in the playlist by Jettblack and is one of my favourite songs by them

Ed
    How strong, how costly, the urge to fight our fate and turn back time. But life is meant to be consumed, not preserved to ward off doom. One can surely die from fear, before the end is ever near.

Quote Originally Posted by raggamuffin
    Yes he's very talented. You should read the Seth books if you're interested in exploring beyond spirituality and are into philosophy and unravelling the mysteries and potential of life

Ed
    Seth Author. Whats full name.?

Books by Seth. Author is Jane Roberts. I'd recommend starting with Eternal Validity Of The Soul.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...rds=Seth+Books

Ed

Truly beautiful and atmospheric song

Ed

That last song is nice

"I have no limits, no filter, no class, no poise. No decorum. Just fun"