Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 41 of 68 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Yea ... that was an AWESOME movie for it's time!!! I've liked lot of his movies over the years. Not seeing much of him these days. He still living? Not a statistic I hope? I think I might actually download and watch again. Go figure how many voices are now hitting the air waves. It's gone from intruding to ridiculously extreme. Thems where the days ... I'll say that much. As a society we have lost it even more when contrasting like so. Still very much the same but with the volume now unrecognizable despite it's level.

Thanks for the steer ... the movie is a great watch and the singer above hypnotizing.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Ponder View Post
    Yea ... that was an AWESOME movie for it's time!!! I've liked lot of his movies over the years. Not seeing much of him these days. He still living? Not a statistic I hope? I think I might actually download and watch again. Go figure how many voices are now hitting the air waves. It's gone from intruding to ridiculously extreme. Thems where the days ... I'll say that much. As a society we have lost it even more when contrasting like so. Still very much the same but with the volume now unrecognizable despite it's level.

Thanks for the steer ... the movie is a great watch and the singer above hypnotizing.
    Hi im listening to the stranglers album stranglers in the night it just has an uplifting affect on myself its not everybody's cup of tea i understand just what i was needing today

Ponder, are you recommending the movie Pump Up The Volume?

Hi Twichard. Long time no see. Hope life's treating you alright.

Quote Originally Posted by martin05 View Post

Well ive had better times my son's had a prolonged period of poor health with his condition and ive also just been diagnosed with post traumatic stress disorder life's just one big hole for now

Quote Originally Posted by Twichard View Post
    Well ive had better times my son's had a prolonged period of poor health with his condition and ive also just been diagnosed with post traumatic stress disorder life's just one big hole for now
    Srry to hear. Hope you find a way to live with it one way of the other.

Quote Originally Posted by martin05 View Post

I don't think it reads that way, but if you like the trailer - then why don't just watch it anyways? What I said is just my view. I could not recommend something like that in a place like this. Too many view points and also many perhaps too young to understand the context given the era. Perhaps a good watch for those of us a little older but not too long in the tooth. I enjoyed it is all I am saying as well as sharing a view. Your choice ... what do you think of the trailer? Not your cup of tea?

Trailer looks pretty good. I'll give it a watch and report back.

Twich, sorry to hear that.

It's early im the morning in Scotland and im having a coffee just chilling to pink Floyds the division bell just before i go for a drive in the countryside to try and unwind and have some quite me time and may all members have a good new year
    Last edited by Twichard; 01-04-2018 at 04:57 AM.

Crystal — Stevie Nicks

https://youtu.be/xVO7nj49odY
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer

This morning im having a coffee listening to jj cale Okie my wife's a Stevie nicks fan i quite like Fleetwood Mac gypsylee