Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 68 1231151 ... LastLast

What are you listening to right now?

Usually a popular thread on forums. Post songs, videos, lyrics...whatever takes your fancy

A pleasant faced man steps up to greet you
    He smiles and says he's pleased to meet you
    Beneath his hat the strangeness lies
    Take it off, he's got three eyes
    Truth is false and logic lost
    Now the fourth dimension is crossed...

You have entered the Twilight Zone
    Beyond this world strange things are known
    Use the key, unlock the door
    See what your fate might have in store...
    Come explore your dreams' creation
    Enter this world of imagination...

You wake up lost in an empty town
    Wondering why no one else is around
    Look up to see a giant boy
    You've just become his brand new toy
    No escape, no place to hide
    Here where time and space collide

You have entered the Twilight Zone
    Beyond this world strange things are known
    Use the key, unlock the door
    See what your fate might have in store...
    Come explore your dreams' creation
    Enter this world of imagination...

Ed
    How strong, how costly, the urge to fight our fate and turn back time. But life is meant to be consumed, not preserved to ward off doom. One can surely die from fear, before the end is ever near.

I'm not listening to this right this minute but it's my favourite in the car atm

Peace Frog - The Doors

There's blood in the streets it's up to my ankles, Blood in the streets it's up to my knee; Blood in the streets, the town of Chicago. Blood on the rise, it's following me. Just about the break of day. She came, then she drove away, Sunlight in her hair. Blood on the streets runs a river of sadness. Blood in the streets, it's up to my thigh. The river runs down the legs of the city; The women are crying red rivers of weeping. She came in town and then she went away, Sunlight in her hair. Indians scattered on dawn's highway. Bleeding ghosts crowd the young childs fragile eggshell mind. Blood in the streets of the town of New Haven; Blood stains the roofs and the palm trees of Venice. Blood in my love in the terrible summer; Bloody red sun of fantastic L. A. Blood screams her brain as they chop off her fingers. Blood will be born in the birth of a nation; Blood is the rose of mysterious union. There's blood in the streets it's up to my ankles, Blood in the streets it's up to my knee; Blood in the streets, the town of Chicago. Blood on the rise, it's following me.
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer

Beck. Thought I'd check out his Grammy winning album.

Theres just something about Boston's rendition of the star spangled banner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-dsiCe3Gi0
    "Each person alive helps paint the living picture of civilization as it exists at any given time. Be your own best artist. Your thoughts, feelings, and expectations are like the living brush strokes with which you paint your corner of lifes landscape. If you do your best in your own life, then you are helping to improve the quality of all life. Your thoughts mix and merge with others, to form man's living-scape, providing the vast mental elements from which physical events will be formed"

Had this song on repeat most of the day.

Ed
    How strong, how costly, the urge to fight our fate and turn back time. But life is meant to be consumed, not preserved to ward off doom. One can surely die from fear, before the end is ever near.

Quote Originally Posted by raggamuffin View Post
    Had this song on repeat most of the day.

YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je1CbgtUA5I

Ed
    Hey that's pretty funky.

Do you like Die Antwoord? I don't know much of his stuff but my ex used to love this song lol. It's pretty stupid but your song reminded me of it for some reason..

http://youtu.be/KmVAyVwx6lg

Edit: I like this psytrance stuff a lot. Thanks for reminding me of it, haven't listened to it in a while..

http://youtu.be/lfAdWy9tvxY
    Last edited by gypsylee; 02-20-2015 at 06:18 PM.
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer

Beautiful toonez....

I love them.

Yea Die Antwoord have some decent tunes, but you're right, they're a bit silly. That Psytrance mix wasn't half bad. I really enjoy the faster genres such as hardcore and gabber and speedcore.

Ed

Ed