Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Cool After ironing my work clothes craving sugar and sudden spotting:

It seems like there has been a pattern in my spotting. Whenever I am done working on something, like ironing, shopping, dishes, etc, then i crave something sweet, and begin spotting menstrually. I feel kind of scared as I have been in Total Control over my menses for the last 4 months. I was so happy that my periods had stopped almost on a dime, completely, and absolutely. Now, I have began working more consistently, and less time to obscess over my leisure and lax time, and it seems like in my New Work Routine my psyche is a bit more Nervous, i even poop more, and Now my menses are returning to spook me by spotting on the days in which i am working physically over a task like shopping, carrying in groceries, ironing and compressing the iron down. But the weird thing is that i have this intense thirst right before i spot for something really sweet. So today i was craving grape juice, but instead had 2 cups of strong coffee, before my spotting began. I hate not having the feeling of Total Kontrol over my friggen menses. I liked the fact that i had stopped menstruating, and even seemed to forget how to even use a kotex pad? Now i feel a bit overwhelmed all over again, and i was happy just concentrating on my Caloric count and my workout routine at the gym , after my day job. Oh well????
    Last edited by 1Bluerose68; 02-08-2015 at 04:38 PM.

I imagine exercise or concentration is lowering blood sugar levels. Avoiding processed and refined sugars is best bet. Thankfully there's a wide range of none processed sources of natural sugars. Fruit being one of the main one's. None pre-packaged of course. Those additives and e numbers they pump packaged food with aren't really intended for your body long term.

Ed
    How strong, how costly, the urge to fight our fate and turn back time. But life is meant to be consumed, not preserved to ward off doom. One can surely die from fear, before the end is ever near.