Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

I don't know how much more I can take..

This morning I woke up particularly anxious, and not feeling too great overall. Which sucks, because yesterday I felt ok for the most part.

I'm trying here, really I am. I'm reading book after book, have quit my job until further notice so that I can heal properly, and am pretty much covering all my bases at getting my life back. I've collected all kinds of information about supplementation, and my last resort is my appointment with a naturopath next week (I really can't wait for this appointment, I'm hoping to be thoroughly lined out instead of just having my symptoms simply masked with the standard anti anxiety and anti depressants).

ANWAY, in the meantime, I've been trying to take good care of myself. I've been juicing, getting plenty of sleep, trying to eat every couple hours to keep my blood sugar levels in balance. Today I tried to step it up a notch by going outside and getting some sunshine and fresh air, since it's a particularly rare lovely day for this time of year. I walked around for a little bit outside, came back in, and guess what happened?! A full blown panic attack. Just great. So once again, my heart was climbing rapidly and I was scrambling to find my meds, all while gasping for air and hoping I don't faint before I can swallow the med. Fantastic way to spend an afternoon

2 days ago my boyfriend and I attempted to go to the movie theater. Unfortunately it was a packed house and I could feel my heart rate was a little fast, but I wasn't alarmed just yet. In hindsight I should have taken my meds before I went in, but as usual, I learn things the hard way. Then, my boyfriend said the exact thing he shouldn't have - "You sure you can handle this?"... and my mind immediately went to "Uh oh, maybe I can't.." then I suddenly felt really hot and claustrophobic and declared that we must get the hell out of here. He didn't hesitate, just got our tickets refunded while I walked back to the car feeling so pissed off at the world, and myself. We spent the rest of the evening bored as hell.

Even with this medicine in me right now, I feel awful. I don't know if it just hasn't kicked in yet or what, but I feel like I could either puke or faint. Possibly both.

Just venting here.. I think I will keep this thread up regularly, as kind of a "journaling" experience to document my progress or lack thereof.

Edit: Well hell, this was meant to be posted in the "general discussion" forum Can a moderator please remove this one as I'd like to keep this thread alive in General Discussion.
    Last edited by glimmer2525; 01-19-2015 at 11:01 AM.