Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Cool I keep forgetting to take my daily meds, tee hee.

Including my anti-anxiety meds too.

Then I wonder why at night I become so uptight.

I frighten myself at times.

Then after a delayed amount of time, um i remember to take my meds.

Then I run my body amuck , like a semi truck on an icy road and the windows are fogging up on me as I drive the semi into a snow bank.

Then I remember to take my morning dose of meds a bit late, and again I am stuck

Like a squirrel run up a tree and cant get back down w/o the help of a fire truck ladder and a handsome fireman to go.

I find my body amuck and a bit stuck.

And the stanza to my song and dance of life goes on, and on, and on, like the EverReady Bunny Wabbit.
    Last edited by 1Bluerose68; 12-24-2014 at 04:23 PM.

Do you have to post treads about everything you do? It is not helpful to anyone you Dramatic post.
    You should buy a notebook and write about your daily adventure about the pimple, or meds, or pizza or whatever. Obviously you have the needs to write, why not the personal journal, instead of public forum, I do not think it is your notebook this forum
    BTW Merry Xmas blue
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Well I have to say, it certainly helps me Dahila.

Not meaning to minimise your frustration there or takes sides here ... but having read your thoughts here; it does make me wonder what you now think about my own ramblings in such places as these?

Today I scrunched up several hand fulls of toilet paper as opposed to my usual five. I was so thankful my wife went back to 3 ply this week. The anxiety attacks with the last several rolls required me to up my doses.

Nothing else to report ... at this stage.

TY.
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

Thanks too for the insight. Anal retentiveness does go with anxiety as well as other such ramblings. However, since this 1 person does NOT enjoy my style of expression I shall just place a Private comment Category under my name and her ability to read my comments, as everyone else does as well as I....I have been criticized before for my creativity and expressiveness.

Blue maybe making thread like Ponder do and post the ramblings there would help?
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore