Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Driving 468x60

Post Looking for someone to send me an electronic copy of a book or link to download/buy

Hello,

I am looking for a discontinued book by Amelina Lindsdale called THE PSYCHOLOGY OF FEAR, PANIC AND ANXIETY. If I get a copy of it, I will post it to a permanent link in a new website. I have heard the book it great but it is increasingly difficult to find. There are several sites that make reference to it and I think it could be really beneficial to anyone suffering from panic and anxiety. Please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks
    Last edited by mtalton; 11-29-2014 at 10:09 AM. Reason: spelling error

I think you should look for a torrent , we do not send copies of books here,, it is anxiety forum, and welcome to it
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Panic posted this a while ago, but it got deleted for copyright. I've still got a copy, if you want it, PM me your email (you'll need 10 posts first).

thanks for the reply, I am not looking for a free book, I am looking to purchase it or have it sent the problem is that it is out of print and not available besides online from people that already have it. I think the author died and the family never kept up the publishing or whatever...Torrents are often loaded with spyware and Malware that I do not need. thanks for the response.

Quote Originally Posted by jessed03 View Post
    Panic posted this a while ago, but it got deleted for copyright. I've still got a copy, if you want it, PM me your email (you'll need 10 posts first).
    would be great. I will get ten posts soon. thanks!