Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Cool PROTESTORS on the FREEWAY scare me!!!

Just when i wanted to travel and go shopping for gifts for family and friends, the freeways are all blocked up w/ these youngens that have 0 better to do than block innocent , and hard working folks driving home from a long day of work or travel. Some motorists have HEALTH CONDITIONS and cannot tolerate these illegal protestors blocking them from coming home and eating or taking their insulin. The 1's at Davis were punished, and that was mild compared to these out of control, "Professional Protestors." They are destroying and ruining everything nice, and putting good, honest, and hard working folks at risk for even death induced by such motor terrorism. Now ENOUGH is ENOUGH. They have stop while they are ahead and still considered PC, for some folks are gonna fall down in the snow and they aint gonna be too happy when they FINALLY TAKE A STAND!!!!!!!!!!!BEWARE . That's NOT freedom of EXPRESSION thats aiding and abading in Public Anarchy and terrorism towards innocent motorists. Someone needs to seriously begin putting up some fire foam on the road until they slow these Anarchists down, then gas them out like you did at Ruby Ridge, or just plain massively mase the buzzards, dang nabbit.!!!....Motorists count too, and their babies,and their rumbling and hungry tummies. They did their homework, and most those motorists ARE NOT INTERESTED in their Anarchistic side show. Take out the dognuts while you are at it too. At least they stop w/in a reasonable time as they can only use so much gas,,,,,,gas is exactly what I mean. These motorists only have so much gas too. Whether the gas is internal or in their tank is another ? But stop IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by 1Bluerose68; 11-26-2014 at 08:01 PM.