Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Pomegranate Juice

I've been Googling for remedies for general anxiety relief and a common remedy I've noticed on a lot of sites is pomegranate juice.

I bought a large jug of it and I've incorporated it into my supplement routine. 4oz a day mixed into my nutrient smoothie.

I haven't had an attack for the week I've been using it. I've also felt much more calm. My extreme swings even seem less swingy--if that makes sense.

One good week isn't substantial enough for me to think that it works but I'm hopeful.

Does anyone have experience with Pom Juice? If so, pplleeaasseee share with me.

Thanks!

Never tried it.

I could combine it with my cherry juice regime that I employ for gout.

I love it, but for anxiety it is placebo effect) otherwise it is filled with antioxidants and VC
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    I love it, but for anxiety it is placebo effect) otherwise it is filled with antioxidants and VC
    I don't mind being placebed. It's much underrated.

Actually, I don't think it's a placebo. I was reading an article on tests done using the main polyphenol (antioxidant) found in pomegranate and it reduced induced anxiety by 15%-30% in all the rats.

Rube maybe, I would like to believe it. There is not doubts that deficiency of vitamins can cause havoc in the body. Do you know how to open it? I just learned, I love this fruit so much ) As long as it help you, by all means use it
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

pomegranate seeds are the most brilliant thing to change your dishes too.

You can use them fresh in pickles or curries or with fried fish , or roast them and sprinkle them on salads.

Just put them in where you might use tamarind or lime. Delicious.