So this is very confusing and hard for me to explain so please bare with me. When I was younger my parents split so I was stressed! However at night after I would fall asleep I would wake up shortly after in a total terror kind of panic. And there would always be a noise, usually a voice although it was a soft and mumbled voice at the same time it was loud and intense and it would just repeat over and over in my head and the tone would just drive me nuts, I would also see things as if you would during a fever dream...for instance one night I was looking up at a chair lift with skiers on it laughing as it past above me? That generally wasn't to bad but I would get this feeling as if everything around me was to small or way to large? It's a hard feeling to explain but that mixed with the noise would just send me into terror and panic. I feel like it was because maybe I couldn't get away from it? Anyways after a few weeks it stopped however a few years later it came back one night after I had been stressing and i woke up experiencing the same thing...I was worried that it was starting to come back but that was the last of it...I found out that if I listen to music it would go away! Now I have always been interested as to what it was or what can cause this to happen, but tonight I caught a little but of the noise coming back but it went away immediately. I just want to know what this anxiety/panic attack thing is and what may have triggered it? Thanks