Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
    What super power do you want?

Help

Hi Danielle,

Congrats on your residency completion. I have a question- I had a severe anxiety attack in February, and since then have been questioning my relationships, life, etc. I was happy when I got engaged, but 2 months later after the attack I was questioning my relationship- is it right? Am I making the right decision?

I'm struggling with the idea of this just being a feeling and not having my thoughts related to it... What do you think?

Hey people any tire revies sites sugestions ? i am getting readdy to chnge my tires and really need some tips! thanks a lot!

Been dealing with anxiety for a while now...Yesterday I started having warm rushes down both of my arms... today it was my left leg and then today both arms again! Has anyone ever had this?
    I have been to doctor after doctor all mentioning anxiety...

Hey, hows it going. I had all kind of sensations when i was suffering from anxiety/depression. How do you relate to your anxiety? How do you see it?

So you are saying anti-depressants are better than anti-anxiety drugs for anxiety? I was on Zoloft for thirteen years with no problems. Went off Zoloft due to heart palpitations and now on Buspar.....not sure this is working for anxiety. Can you please explain?

Could you explain amino acids and which kind are good for anxiety? Your opinion obv. Also what’s some supplements to be taken

Hi there. I have extreme anxiety continuing 7 days now after stopping Keflex. 500 mg. 4 times a day for 7 days. When and how can this anxiety stop?? Please help

Thank you so much for joining us and lending out your thoughts. Please stay active as I am sure many members here could use some help. Thank you again and I will post up some questions myself =)