Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Almost instant cure for Derealization. Please read if you need help.

So lately this past week I have been suffering from derealization anxiety. If you are going through this then just remember, I am with you, and I have a way to help you. So if you are having an anxiety attack right now try not to freak out, this may seem hard and I know, but I got through it. So will you.
    -First I need you to know that there is nothing wrong with you, many other people suffer from this, just not many of them know there is a way to get rid of it.
    -Derealization is usually caused by trauma, sugar, caffeine, etc.. If you for sure know you have it then keep reading.
    The way I got rid of it was to first think to myself that there is nothing beyond this reality, and that everything is going to be ok. Because the questions you are asking yourself about reality have answers beyond anything our minds can imagine. You have to know for yourself that there IS a way to get through this. For my case of derealization it was caused by a large intake of sugar and caffeine. The more sugar you intake reduces your testosterone level. Low testosterone can cause derealization. There are a lot of ways to raise your testosterone level, just search on google, ways that have helped me are to avoid sugar, exercise, and eat healthy. Another cause of derealization/anxiety is depression. There are many causes/cures for depression, a way to help depression I have used is to eat plenty of foods containing B-12 vitamins. I really hope this post has helped at least a little bit with your anxiety. I have been researching the past few days and just knowing that there is way to cure this scary anxiety really helped me mood. Hopefully it will help you too, because at the time I am typing this post I am going through a mild derealization sensation, just thought you should know because there is hope. I know that these specific anxiety attacks are very scary. They have brought suicidal thoughts to my mind, but I got through it. This concludes my post I just needed to share this because I know what you're going through.. again, just remember. You are not alone. We are with you.
    Last edited by pretzelman256; 10-25-2014 at 10:04 PM.

If you are looking to boost testosterone I highly recommend leg exercises as this will release the most testosterone, whether it be walking, jogging, or squats (squats are the best though). Lean up against the wall, squat down like your sitting, hold that position, bam, you're doing wall squats, easy leg exercise (does burn though).

I've also found that taking a zinc supplement also raises my testosterone pretty damn high, or at least increases my sex drive A LOT. I know Oysters are high in zinc and they're seen as aphrodisiacs, the high zinc probably makes all the dudes aroused lol. Just be careful when taking zinc, you don't want to be on it extended periods of time like most medicines.

Hi, that's interesting, thanks for sharing..

Go steady on the coffee and Krispy Kremes folks!