Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Cool Anxiety Nightmares

Last night I dreampt that

I was a young white girl who was

being held captive

in a Boobey Trapped old house.

Everything I went near was rigged to explode,

and there was NO WAY OUT!!!!!

Then I awaken and Never forgot my awful dream.

Anyone have an Anxiety dream that they had recently and wish to share?

I remember my last forum here , that 1 of my fears was being unable to awaken from a dream....Then that night I had this awful dream.

Well, I guess I was right about the Boobey Traps in my house.

2 days after my Boobey Trapped House Nightmare, our refrigerator stops working 2 days b4 the warranty is up which they had failed to send a reminder card on, for me to renew as I am NO millionaire extraordinaire and would have appreciated a warning, warning about my warranty that was about to expire.

Then I go to check on the mail and come back to finish dinner this evening and chomp down on a piece of glass in my salad from yesterday, which was in the fridge as well when i was at work NOT guarding the contents or the refrigerator.

Ya think i might have a freaking stalker or just a brother who is envious of my new resin fillings that took 3 months and $450.00 worth of dental bills to have done w/in the last month???

Well, I don't know what to think?????

I feel stalked,

and if i catch the dude or dudette they will soon become truly tasteless jokes, like what i had to put up with in enduring A LOT of dental nummy shots, as it didn't tickle!!!
    Last edited by 1Bluerose68; 10-14-2014 at 07:33 PM.

First of all never, never go with full stomach to bed, eat light food at evening. I do not know what to say, are you making jokes or are you serious?
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Well, NOW I'm extra anxious that nothing else worse is going to happen to my dwelling place???

Hey nothing is going to happen. Dreams are about ours fears ............not reality
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

No Joke, it was my dream(Nightmare a few nights ago).