Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Please help! Tremors all over my body!

Hello there,

I am a 20 year old university student, for the past 6 months I've been having these weird symptoms and I'm not sure if it's because of anxiety.

A list of my symptoms:

- mild dizziness (rocking motion)
    - tingling sensation when i'm nervous (only sometimes)
    - Feeling nervous when I wake up in the morning
    - stomach ache and soft stools
    - Feeling tired when I do get lots of sleep (gone now)
    - Tired eyes, to a point where I can't even look at a computer
    - mild muscle twitches on my arms/legs
    - Tremors all over my body that only shakes when I use that particular muscle (I can still lift weights and workout)

The last one is freaking me out, the shaking gets worse when I think about it, which I have been for the last 3 weeks. Every single muscle group is affected, even when i'm not nervous it shakes when I use my muscles (ex. when I get up the look at time in the morning, my cores shakes badly). I went to the doctor and get my blood checked and everything was fine expect for a high CK level (I have been working out the day before). The doctor said I have essential tremor but I don't feel like that is the case because all these symptoms came at the exact time. The tremors are not affecting my daily life but i'm scared it will get worse later on.

Does anyone know if these symptoms are related to GAD? Thank you.

Short answer is yes, you exhibit anxiety behavior and symptoms. Your nervous system is haywire and affects you in many different ways. Including what you've mentioned. Take more tests of itll have you worry less. Gives you more convincing that your issues are of psychological origin

Thanks for the reply!