Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile I Ate 3 cheesecakes by Myself today:

The 1st one I ate was a plain 1.

The 2nd 1 I ate was yummy plus it had a blueberry drizzle on top.

The 3rd was even yummier than the 1st or the 2nd. It had Lemon Meringue topping.

I ate all 3 of these after I got home from a stressful day of work.

I ate them in the privacy of my car, on top of the hill, in the parking lot of my favorite Park.

But especially because some idiot cut me off in the slow lane to get into the FAST LANE???Go Figure......

Soooooooo I justify my out of control, sugar binge, enticed by stress and anger as OK.

I lost weight over the weekend.

now must workout even harder @ my gym.

I feel REALLY numb , and spacey, and i think my blood sugar level is a tad on the low side. Thats why I must have needed so many , before feeling full, or something?

Now my tummy has an ache, and my mouth is sour from the last cheese cake.

Like, Lemony Snicket Part 2.

And I think I feel Soo anxious that I shall vomit after I get 1/2 way home, at the local Kaiser restroom.

Kaiser has THE best Latrines in my community.

2nd to Kaiser is the Home Depot.

Also, my local University has awesome bathroom stalls.

Well, gotta go.

Love yal.......Ughhhhh me motor boat is soooooo slow today. To much grease in my system me thinkzzzz!!!
    Wish me well, I hope no Late Lutial Phase Disorder Delays this month, usually they are!!!

Sincerely,
    1Bluerose68
    Last edited by 1Bluerose68; 10-11-2014 at 09:24 PM.

Dam i love cheesecake too. I wish i hadn't read this thread because now i WANT some, LOL.
    " it is better to keep ones mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt ", Mark Twain.

I want some too. Cheesecake are so damn expensive to make them, but i have awesome new machine and I have no excuse anymore. Mine is with raisins and fruit and jello on the top) John come to Canada and I will make one for you, the huge one
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

oh Dahlia thank you that sounds so good and i wish i could come to Canada. I would probably never leave.
    " it is better to keep ones mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt ", Mark Twain.

Yeah it seems that we do not live soo fast)
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Cheesecake is my absolute favourite
    Tho i know what you mean about the sugary overload as I did that today to with the boxes for celebrations and heroes,back on my diet tomorrow tho

Yey, another "Breakfast Club" member...

Quote Originally Posted by 1Bluerose68 View Post
    Yey, another "Breakfast Club" member...
    When you said breakfast club I thought of the film lol

Yep, that's the flik I was referring too. I loved it, saw it , during my time in H.S like 4 x.....I spose it became a part of my eating style on days off from totally strict eating habits, and the gym after my 7 to 4 job.....

Love that flick myself.