Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I am total agreement. I wasted a few years being my doctors guinea pig and felt like crap a majority of that time.

There's
    The Linden Method by Charles Linden
    Panic Away by Joe Barry
    Easy Calm by Joe Mercer

You can check the reviews on them by clicking on my signature link below!

Generally, all these have been used by all my friends and families. It proved to work and personally i used The linden method to get myself outta panic attack and GAD.

And, most of the time, it's better to help yourself than consulting an expensive therapist or psychologist.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I always heard Linden was the same as Lucinda Bassett commercialized CBT that is overpriced?
    Personally I would stick with books from guys like Obitz or Burns and they are cheap or free at libraries

Quote Originally Posted by tmays
    I always heard Linden was the same as Lucinda Bassett commercialized CBT that is overpriced?
    Personally I would stick with books from guys like Obitz or Burns and they are cheap or free at libraries
    I would agree but anything is better than being forced meds.

Hi everyone,

I would say that aiming for natural therapy has worked best for many of my loved ones, in the link on my signature there is a review site of many of the markets leading products, such as the mentioned Linden Method, Easy Calm, Panic Away, but also one not to be ignored for me is Banish Away.

There all there anyway, hope you enjoy the read and I hope they can help

Warmest Regards
    Mg
    A Great Resource for anyone or loved ones of anyone suffering with panic and anxiety -
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachgirl
    True, but I hate how people try to capitalize on unsuspecting anxiety sufferers by commercializing other people's research when the same methods are available or next to nothing. But then again that is the free enterprise system :?

attack your anxiety by Geert Verschaeve (it's a website, google it, i cant post links in here yet)
    No matter how fast light goes, darkness will always be there first.

Is that book cbt based anxiety treatment?

I am total agreement. I wasted a few years being my doctors guinea pig and felt like crap a majority of that time.
    I think a lot of people here can relate to this; I know I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachgirl
    I agree with both of you guys