Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thumbs up Hot weather and lots of water drinking has increased my weight

Now I'm focused on reducing back down the number i see on my scale. I have been drinking loads of water due to this heat wave, and walking instead of the gym at night. The scale went up 5 lbs in 2 days. now I'm not only anxious over hot weather but of water retention from having to drink water during this heat wave. I am trying so hard to drop 10 lbs and things keep happening that get in the way of my weight going down -10 Lbs. I feel so frustrated. I was nervous too over having skipped 2 menses then I had my last months period, normal 1. Then i usually drop 10 Lbs after my period, instead just5 lost and then regained after the heat wave began. and I had drank loads of water. Now feel miserable, and not sure if my fav pants shrunk or I gained in inches round my waist so gotta go measure my inches. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I'm transferring my anxiety from summer heat to focusing on avoiding any more weight gain, and totally focusing on losing 10Lbs at a time until I lose 40 Lbs total. My goal.....No heat in the Fall and Winter season so new anxiety to deal with.....

you had not gained drinking water. I think blue you should go to therapy with that problem, you always says something about the weight. I have someone with the same problem........... very close so
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore