Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Hybrid View

Smile I hate Early Morning Frost

That's how I feel about me in the morning, 1st thing.
    When I go to awaken, only because my alarm clock awakens me, it seems to take so much more energy than in going to bed.
    I pop into bed at night and I'm asleep w/in an hour or so.
    Some nights , esp in hot weather ,it's not so easy to fall asleep.
    Waking up is an Entire Routine for me.
    1st must awaken to alarm.
    Then must make the bed.
    Then listen to news for mental and acoustic stim.
    Then must go eat cereal w/ 1/2 banana.
    Then must brew some coffee and drink cranberry juice.
    Must wash face after, and apply hair product too.
    Then I get dressed when semi-awake and can look into my closet w/o putting on mismatched outfit.
    Then I must call and check for my job assignments for the day.
    Lately I have been fortunate to obtain some 1/2 day assignments.
    This is good for my slow adjustment to morning work after having the last 2 months off for Summer Break.
    God please give me the Energy I need to awaken myself and go do what I must for the day.

Sincerely,
    1Bluerose68

I can remember when i used to fly out of bed in the morning excited for the day. I miss that
    " it is better to keep ones mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt ", Mark Twain.

You can still fly out of bed every morning with excitement! Just be positive and think about all of the new opportunities the day will bring. Oh, and a smile helps.

Quote Originally Posted by 1Bluerose68 View Post
    That's how I feel about me in the morning, 1st thing.
    When I go to awaken, only because my alarm clock awakens me, it seems to take so much more energy than in going to bed.
    I pop into bed at night and I'm asleep w/in an hour or so.
    Some nights , esp in hot weather ,it's not so easy to fall asleep.
    Waking up is an Entire Routine for me.
    1st must awaken to alarm.
    Then must make the bed.
    Then listen to news for mental and acoustic stim.
    Then must go eat cereal w/ 1/2 banana.
    Then must brew some coffee and drink cranberry juice.
    Must wash face after, and apply hair product too.
    Then I get dressed when semi-awake and can look into my closet w/o putting on mismatched outfit.
    Then I must call and check for my job assignments for the day.
    Lately I have been fortunate to obtain some 1/2 day assignments.
    This is good for my slow adjustment to morning work after having the last 2 months off for Summer Break.
    God please give me the Energy I need to awaken myself and go do what I must for the day.

Sincerely,
    1Bluerose68

"2 Bee or Not 2 Bee is the constant algorithm i must ponder on a daily basis." I wish my heart would just stop 1 night in the midst of a midsummer night's Dream, and i would stay in a peaceful state for Eternity until i met the creator of my universe.....?

Quote Originally Posted by 1Bluerose68 View Post
    "2 Bee or Not 2 Bee is the constant algorithm i must ponder on a daily basis." I wish my heart would just stop 1 night in the midst of a midsummer night's Dream, and i would stay in a peaceful state for Eternity until i met the creator of my universe.....?
    The wish is shared by many everyone wish it, life unfortunately is different , constant suffering, which is completely senseless in my opinion have an easy day Blue
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore